Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ENT 247 NEWS INFO

ENT 247 NEWS has an offical blog! http://ent247news.blogspot.com/
Leave all comments here, right now I am still woring on the page! Hope you all enjoy today's news!

NEW SHOWTIMES~
-ENT 247 NEWS : Wednesdays
-Top 20: Saturdays
-ENT 247 Updateds : Mondays or Thursdays
-Legend of 2 Sisters: Mondays or Tuesdays

Im am also still working on Vietentertainment 247 forum and this month is the forum's 1st Anniversary! Sorry if my updates are a little bit too slow or late sometimes! I am very busy and we school starts again, updates would be cut back into one day!

SHOWTIMES [WHEN SCHOOL STARTS]~
-ENT 247 NEWS & Top 20: Wednesdays or Saturdays
-ENT 247 Updates: unknwon
-fanfic : Same

Thankyou for supporting me and ENT 247! And keep supporting me and the others! Thankyou!

No comments: